A fun picture for the week...

A fun picture for the week...
A Satellite View of Elder Sorensen's Trailer in the Church Parking Lot in Many Farms, AZ

Friday, January 16, 2009

Letters

Every day when I get home from work, I check the mail. On days when letters come from Elder Sorensen, I feel like a contestant on the Price is Right! I came in and everyone (Dad, Gavin, and I) stood around and waited for their individual letter. As I was standing in the kitchen reading my letter, I thought that it had become much quieter since I came in. Usually, that means trouble, but on this day, I went around the house to find they were in their own little "spots" reading the news from Logan. It was sweet to see, so being my mother's daughter I grabbed a camera and captured the moment...

4 comments:

kati b said...

I love this! I love how you guys love Logan! I love how y'all get so excited to read his letters!

Erica said...

So sweet. We miss ya'll!

Christi said...

How cute is that! What a blessing to have a missionary..I love it!!

Cindy Ardis said...

So cute! Thanks for sharing such a special moment with us.